Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest chriss

Christmas Frag Night - CANCELLED

32 posts in this topic

Excellent! You gonna stick up an announcement post Tony?

For all you new to the frag-night experience, check out the posts under the frag night section to get an idea as to how it works. I don't get much time to answer specific questions on the night, once the ball gets rolling it can be a rollercoaster affair!

One thing we often get asked is how to set up a folder, well, simple by being a forum member, you get a folder automatically. You can see it at the top of the screen under the link titled 'My Folder'.

Chris

Excellent! You gonna stick up an announcement post Tony?

For all you new to the frag-night experience, check out the posts under the frag night section to get an idea as to how it works. I don't get much time to answer specific questions on the night, once the ball gets rolling it can be a rollercoaster affair!

One thing we often get asked is how to set up a folder, well, simple by being a forum member, you get a folder automatically. You can see it at the top of the screen under the link titled 'My Folder'.

Chris

A quck link to the last Frag Night

http://www.internationalreefers.com/index.php?showtopic=3926

Hope this date is ok with the rest of the crew tony as it would be a shame to move it again lol

I would pm the guys before posting dates just incase

jas

Hope this date is ok with the rest of the crew tony as it would be a shame to move it again lol

I would pm the guys before posting dates just incase

jas

I already have, that's why the date was set.