Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slappy

1st of many 2009 Frag Night incorporating the missed Christmas Frag Night

52 posts in this topic

This is the first of many 2009 Frag Night incorporating the missed Christmas Frag Night.

Date:

Tuesday 17th February

Start time:

19:30 or 7.30pm

End time:

When we've had enough and shut the computer down and kick you out. :whip2:

Edited by SLAPPY
Oops! Cornish time set to GMT

Is that the difference betwen Greenwich Mean time and Cornish Local time :whip2:

Count me in chaps

Id join in, but will be on my way to New York then...

Oh you poor thing! Maybe we could take some pictures of the night to make you feel better.

NewYork! Lucky sod ! :sign_lol:

Dave

Oh you poor thing! Maybe we could take some pictures of the night to make you feel better.

NewYork! Lucky sod ! :cool3:

Dave

Yeah, its a tough one, but hey Ill survive :sign_lol::cool3:

hi im new to this the forum and the pc thing :naughty: and I really cant wait for it looks great fun, what I understand how it all works u show a pic of a coral that is to be fragged with the quantiy of frags and the price. will it be on a forum page ? If I want a frag do I say yes please number whatever the frag u want , then dose it get put in my folder by u ? will u send me a bill after? and how do u pay for them? will u be fragging any montipora? :thanks:

hi im new to this the forum and the pc thing :naughty: and I really cant wait for it looks great fun, what I understand how it all works u show a pic of a coral that is to be fragged with the quantiy of frags and the price. will it be on a forum page ? If I want a frag do I say yes please number whatever the frag u want , then dose it get put in my folder by u ? will u send me a bill after? and how do u pay for them? :thanks:

i second that eggcrate im going along but not a clue how it works either

can someone please explain so i dont feel really thick when im there

tilly

at great personnal hardship to myself

im happy to swop places if that helps :naughty:

gray

Um......Ill ask my lovely wife... :thanks:

i may come down be nice to put faces to names etc is it still packets of bickies chaps?who supplies the tea and do i need to bring a mug? and i dont meen someone like myself before anyone else comments.

john h.

To you first timers keep it short and be quick is the only advise we can give it works on a first come, gets the frag. It will then be added to your folder, and you can pay by paypal or if your pickig it up direct just ring jason or lindsay, best of luck Jackie and paul

Bring your own mug ive seen more life on those mugs than Lindsays sump system, same with the milk :naughty: