Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slappy

Thanks guys

59 posts in this topic

As an Ayrhire Reefers member I've just got to second Kenny, fantastic stock n prices. Ian well said, if it wasn't for this thread I probably wouldn't be seen until next fragnight. However, if you guys want pics...tank thread to follow...maybe even two if I persuade hubby too

Thanks Binky and welcome to the forum.

See guys......it did work! :D

OK i will give you that tener later quigs :D

your post beat me pm m8 :lol:

Welcome to the forum Binkey

jas

Thanks Binky and welcome to the forum.

See guys......it did work! :D

Thanks. Yeah it did but I'm not doing it through guilt! lol Maybe more careful wording would have worked even better :lol:

OK i will give you that tener later quigs :D

your post beat me pm m8 :lol:

Welcome to the forum Binkey

jas

:lol:

Thanks Jas

Thanks. Yeah it did but I'm not doing it through guilt! lol Maybe more careful wording would have worked even better :D

Well I thought I was actually quite diplomatic in my wording. That's always the problem with writing things on a forum, they can always be construed the wrong way. Nothing like the old fashioned persnal touch although that seems a thing of the past these day! Hope you enjoy the forum.

Well I thought I was actually quite diplomatic in my wording. That's always the problem with writing things on a forum, they can always be construed the wrong way. Nothing like the old fashioned persnal touch although that seems a thing of the past these day! Hope you enjoy the forum.

I meant what you posted during the fragnight, it didn't come across as very welcoming. Yes things can often be misconstrued on forums. I will thank you

I meant what you posted during the fragnight, it didn't come across as very welcoming. Yes things can often be misconstrued on forums. I will thank you