Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest chriss

Christmas Frag Night - Tuesday 21st December 2010

73 posts in this topic

about 30 mins for me

chriss keeps logging on and off, must be a problem their end, I will never get up for work at this rate??

chriss keeps logging on and off, must be a problem their end, I will never get up for work at this rate??

The problem seems to be with Photobucket.

i still cant see anthing new

The server failed- will be rescehduled at some point.

Next time try to join the chat room.

Steve

The server failed- will be rescehduled at some point.

Next time try to join the chat room.

Steve

so is it over now then?

so is it over now then?

I was thinking the same I'm using the iPhone so I can't get on the chat room bit, so I have no idea what is going on :(

Hi Guys

The problem was with photobucket not the forum or us ,of all the days they had to have problems they choose fragnight.

I did contact photobucket and told them the situation and they said they were very sorry for the inconvenience but they were having tech problems and there guys were on it as we talk

We will be rescheduling it again very soon ,i think Chris will be posting up info in our options today

If you have any problems with any corals you bidded on pm chriss as hes better qualified to sort this out for you

I would say sorry for any inconvenience over last night but it was worst our end believe me

Hope to see you guys on the next fragnight

jas

Hi Guys

The problem was with photobucket not the forum or us ,of all the days they had to have problems they choose fragnight.

I did contact photobucket and told them the situation and they said they were very sorry for the inconvenience but they were having tech problems and there guys were on it as we talk

We will be rescheduling it again very soon ,i think Chris will be posting up info in our options today

If you have any problems with any corals you bidded on pm chriss as hes better qualified to sort this out for you

I would say sorry for any inconvenience over last night but it was worst our end believe me

jas

Hi Jas,

I don't think the problems will put people off next time- these things happen sometimes. I personally don't trust any of those external photo/music/video hosting sites.

I for one appreciate the time that Chris puts into the frag nights. Part of the fun is not knowing whats going to come up- this time the excitement was knowing whether the server was going to fall over!

best wishes,

Steve

Yep, sorry for any disappointments guys, unfortunately it was completely out of our hands. We looked at switching to an alternative host, but time was really against us and we didn't want to keep you guys hanging on the line as it were.

But, never fear, I have a cunning plan.......

Chris

Hi Chris, can you please put my name down by one of the Aussie Platygyra frags, photo 34 (page 7 of the frag thread) £13 each I think one was left.

Thanks Nigel

I think I will stick it on the side of the tank where it's sweepers won't do any damage!

Hi Guys

jas

Totally gutted. Been waiting for this frag night for months & months now. Nothing worked for me at all so missed anything that did get through to others strangely :(

Andy

Hi all,a quick post to thank all who came in for frag night,its always good to see you all and was a real blast lol,also thanks for the cards and presents,still cant believe i won a prize on a raffle lol.A big thank you to Chris who battled to make the on line frag night work,i think the photo bucket guys could have done with Chris at their end where the problems were lol.

Thanks also to all who took part on line and keep an eye out for a post by Chris on part 2 of the Christmas frag night :) .

Hi all,a quick post to thank all who came in for frag night,its always good to see you all and was a real blast lol,also thanks for the cards and presents,still cant believe i won a prize on a raffle lol.A big thank you to Chris who battled to make the on line frag night work,i think the photo bucket guys could have done with Chris at their end where the problems were lol.

Thanks also to all who took part on line and keep an eye out for a post by Chris on part 2 of the Christmas frag night :) .

Guess I'll better start digging around the gargae loft for more aquatic stuff for the next raffle then :)

Hi Andy

Sorry you missed out on what you wanted ,if you pm me the list you wanted if anyone backs out i will put you on the list for them .

There were problems with photobucket last might that was beyond our control and new all couldn't even view the corals

Chris is Organizing another fragnight between Christmas day and new years as there are a lot of corals we put back for fragnight that didn't even go online due to the issue with Photobucket .

We will keep you all posted as to what night the extended fragnight will take place

yours

jas

nice one i take it were ok to hold off paying untill the next one goes ahead, so they can all go out together!

Thats what i was told yes ,more money to spend lol

nice one i take it were ok to hold off paying untill the next one goes ahead, so they can all go out together!

Yep.

Chris

Guess I'll better start digging around the gargae loft for more aquatic stuff for the next raffle then :)

the night was great guys, cheers to everyone for bringing so much stuff for the raffle, glad it went down well. shame about the bloomin photobucket - does it crash because everyone has to view the picture and then copy it into their reply from their server? how about a thumbnail pic for buyers if it eases the sudden load on the server.

still the good thing is the first frag night of 2011 wont be to long to wait for :)

the night was great guys, cheers to everyone for bringing so much stuff for the raffle, glad it went down well. shame about the bloomin photobucket - does it crash because everyone has to view the picture and then copy it into their reply from their server? how about a thumbnail pic for buyers if it eases the sudden load on the server.

still the good thing is the first frag night of 2011 wont be to long to wait for :)

Hi guys, this is my first post, thanks to Chris for telling me about this forum and explaining how the fragnights are run, can anyone please tell me how much the postage is when buying on frag nights, kind regards Pete