• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#21 Cass1

Cass1

Tang

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

I would say the slight change of fragging the colonies later in the week makes the experience alot more enjoyable. There now seems to be alot more time available on the night and therefore more corals to chop up. The evenings seem alot more relaxed now,especially for the guys doing the work.
i like the idea of having a couple of "special" corals in but fully understand the reasons why it would be impracticale and immoral.
Just a tiny suggestion. Is there no way we could have the corals marked a few days before which would allow us to see whats going to be available on the night.
If Kelly brook is about i bags the base :D
Cheers
Martin

#22 mark

mark

Firefish

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:56 AM

We like it just the way it is, either on line or at the shop its fun, also as we are still new to this, we tend to buy from seeing it or a picture, as the proper name doesn,t mean nothing to us. Its more a case if we like it we try to get a frag of it. All the best Jackie and Paul

My idea

For persons new/ beginners to the world of reef keeping it would be good to attach the name and a quick brief care notes or key along side.

Light, water flow, position etc.

These care note could be typed up before hand and just copied and pasted when putting up the photo's

It will help people to decide if they have the right conditions and hopefully stop disappointments if the coral/s were to difficult or conditions correct.

Frag night brill, keep up the good work boys.

cheers

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users