#1 Social D

Social D

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:15 PM

Coming soon
Posted Image
The River Reef Aquarium includes filtration and lighting for brilliant results, minimum maintenance and maximum enjoyment. Interpet make it even easier to succeed by supplying a range of Start up kits which contain all you need to set up and maintain a Marine “Reef” or Freshwater “River” planted aquarium. The aquarium is designed with curved glass ensuring it will look elegant in your home and enabling you to enjoy panoramic views of your underwater world. To further enhance the beauty of your aquarium all the life support systems are hidden away behind a panel in the back of the aquarium.

Daylight is provided by two high output T5 Power Compact Daylight Plus lamps which bring out all the colours of the aquarium inhabitants and provide the optimum level and spectrum of light for your plants and corals to grow and thrive. When the lights go down at night, enjoy watching the “after dark” world of your aquarium come to life under the separately switched moonlight blue LED lighting.
The high capacity built in back filter system is designed to allow comprehensive 3 stage filtration and reduce filter maintenance.

The first stage is removal of water clouding suspended particles. The water leaves the aquarium through a multi level intake system and enters a settlement chamber where the largest particles settle out. It then passes through Filter balls that remove the majority of suspended material without blocking and reducing water flow. Smaller particles are then removed by open cell foam before the water is given a final polish through the fine filter pad. The second stage is the biological removal of the toxic fish waste which occurs in the high surface area ceramic Biomedia. This media is the ideal home for essential waste consuming bacteria which act like a “mini sewage treatment plant”. The third and final stage is carried out by Carbon chemical filter bags which remove the remaining organic particles and toxic metals ensuring the water leaves the filter crystal clear and healthy.
Reliable life support
Other essential life support functions are also housed in the filter area. Tropical central heating is supplied by the reliable Interpet Deltatherm heater. Whilst oxygenation is provided by the high flow circulation pumps which turnover the aquarium volume up to ten times an hour – the pumps are adjustable allowing you to match the exact requirements of your chosen aquarium inhabitants.

River Reef aquariums and their matching cabinets are available!

Available in Black or Silver Please Select When Ordering

#2 Social D

Social D

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

Stock will consist of 4 seahorses, Pipe fish, Goby + pistol and a regal tang ;) , Plus lots of fire coral gorgs dead coral branches zoo'smushrooms

#3 SLAPPY

SLAPPY

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:47 PM

You shutting your big system down?

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:14 AM

You shutting your big system down?

I suspect Tim's on his 12th pint of stella tony! ;)

#5 Social D

Social D

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:43 AM

Nope 8 cans of kronenbourg now sparking up a bottle of absolut vodka and not a small one ;)

Keeping the big tank Tony

#6 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,486 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:04 AM

Did someone say nitrates ;) .

#7 ben

ben

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:39 AM

have you got this going yet tim?

#8 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:53 AM

If you want a Nano Tim give me a call as we can get some stunning little nanos in

Jas
untitled.jpg

#9 norman

norman

Clown Fish

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

hello all, i will now ask the nasty question, how much???. cheers norman :rolleyes: :lol: :D

#10 ben

ben

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

tim you can have mine for £200

#11 Social D

Social D

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:13 PM

Are you serious?

#12 ben

ben

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

yeh, i want to grow some sps and the lighting isnt strong enough in the one i have. i know ill loose a lot of litres but i would like to have the d&d nano.

#13 Social D

Social D

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:18 PM

Ok ill ask the missus if she likes black, It wont be for about 3 or 4 weeks if thats ok?

#14 ben

ben

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,173 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

yeh fine. i need to make sure i can secure another tank anyway. keep me posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users