19 replies to this topic

#1 bobba fett

bobba fett

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

Well Jas,

I have read a couple of sites and agree with Lindsay, its a load of bollocks.

Thought I would start a thread so we can get this great debate in black and white so when I pick up Karnivor on my way down there in 2013 we could refer back to it. If our computers still work after an unignited star has missed us by 7 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000.8 miles (and 3 feet 2 inches)

Over to you?
I suggest a change of plan... Let the wookie win

Check out www.Reefpark.net if you have a minute

#2 karnivor

karnivor

Angelfish

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:45 PM

OK, ill start.
Piffle or not, 2012 does not mark a disaster. 2012 is supposed to be THE START of a period of great change that will transform the global balance and signify a new beginning. Nowhere in the Myan calendar, does it state the end of anything. In fact they dont know whether it will be good or bad, only that change will happen.

So, if you believe it, get your story straight and if you dont, its a good educational read and an insight into the way that prophecies are made. To the Myans, it was a very genuine prophecy but is based on loose science and supposition.

Me, I really dont care either way. Hell, I may not even wake up tomorrow.
Why do left-over nuts never match left-over bolts?

#3 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 08:19 AM

That's my take to Tony ,i know i do try to spook Lindsay but what you have said about the Mayan calendar is the same read i prob came across.

It doesn't say its the end but says there will be changes good or Bad no one seems to know ,i think these changes have already started myself .
I think one thing we all have to agree on is that we are going through changes and the changes are happening very fast .

Its to complex a subject to post up on a forum and with a subject like this your only need one person who thinks what a load of toff and the no want to belives will follow that track

Myself i wouldn't rule out 2012 as a lot of things are changing on the planet ,but would i stake my life on it ,,no way

Not long to wait till 2012 so lets wait see lol ,if anything it makes got a good read

yours

X Files ;)
untitled.jpg

#4 karnivor

karnivor

Angelfish

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:47 AM

Its also worth remembering that whilst the Mayans felt they could predict what was going to happen in 2012 and beyond, they somehow took their eye off the ball when it came to their own demise.
I suppose supporters would argue that the Mayans had plans to build a supercomputer but shelved it because they were all going to die anyway.

You get my drift, i'm sure.

I also predicted that I may not even wake up tomorrow and I was right.........I did wake up.

#5 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:09 AM

Agree Tony ,,

But it sure is clever how they marked in there calender when the earth would be in the the centre of the galaxy,i mean lets face it they didn't have the technology we have today ,Very clever bunch i think .

Now Don't get me wrong i don't know what if anything will happen but i do know one thing it sure makes for a good read or if you google it and add you tube to the search it sure makes for a good video ,,some c**p some worth a view .

I wouldn't say no 2012 will not or will happen as i admit i don't have the knowledge to say i do ,,i think you have to do more than google something to say you have ;)

But hey like said sure makes for a good read ,and looking at the global weather situation these days something is happening 2012 or not

jas
untitled.jpg

#6 karnivor

karnivor

Angelfish

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

Heres a nice list of possible scenarios, please feel free to add to it.

Global warming due to CO2
Mini ice age due to a 100 year sunspot low.
Earth is due to flip its magnetic poles.
Half of Tenerife is due to fall into the sea and drown us all.
Iran pushes the button.
Oh yeah, something big is heading our way.
The second coming of the Lord. ( probably in the shape of a footballer)
Man discovers the key to eternal life.

#7 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:04 PM

Agree could be

I think the one that pops up most is the 5,200 year cycle and this is in the Mayan calender.This is a scientific link from one who know a lot more than us .
http://researchnews....e/5200event.htm

To get a real picture i think you have to stay away from the 2012 google search as there are a load out there that will go on about the burning bush and so on lol .

Take a look at info that has some scientific standing and take snippets from there findings and then see if there are any similarity's with the Mayan calender as there are many .

Im glad this link doent mention 2012 lol

Like the Bibble Tony you can see where this goes ,,all will have there own opinion ,,it makes for a good chat in the fishroom but online on a marine reef related forum lol no way man lol

Jas
untitled.jpg

#8 bobba fett

bobba fett

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

I only started his thread to see if it would wind up Lindsay, I wonder if we willreally notice any difference?

Devon and Cornwall police are setting a target of change for 2012 and we are all set targets for then so I guess I will se a change no matter what?

I hope its not the south of Teneriffe that falls into the sea, we will lose Linekers bar, a shame, I have had some great nights out there!

#9 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:57 PM

;)
untitled.jpg

#10 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,578 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Bad karma,dont even go there ;) .

#11 bobba fett

bobba fett

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:33 AM

Bad karma,dont even go there :) .

What does that do to a tank? Can I measure for it and are water changes the best way to reduce it and get good Karma? ;)

#12 Cass1

Cass1

Tang

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

It'll probably cloud the water especially if its chicken.... king prawn might be good though

and whats D&C police going to change sooo much in 2012 out of interest.

#13 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:09 PM

and whats D&C police going to change sooo much in 2012 out of interest.

Told you ,they know something we don't ,,cant trust em martin .

Let u burn while they jump in there little space pods and wait till the dust settles ,,typical bloody sold out again m8 :lol:
untitled.jpg

#14 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,578 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

You guys have started jason off again,another half an hour of 2012 blab,help,help.

#15 Cass1

Cass1

Tang

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:51 PM

Well I hope they keep the space lanes open better than they do when theres a rta on the main roads lol
I bet the Mayans called the cops when they saw the Spanish coming... but they took so long turning up they predicted the crime wouldnt be solved till 2012

Sorry i likes you really :wub: :lol:

#16 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,578 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:24 AM

BOLON YOKTE .....

#17 ANDYG

ANDYG

Tang

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

Well chaps - 1 day in and I'm still here. Don't know if that's a good thing or bad. :dance:

#18 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

are your feet going green yet Andy ,,its the first sign so im told
untitled.jpg

#19 karnivor

karnivor

Angelfish

• Members
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

My 2012 predictions are:-
this recession will bring a new world order, and a return to Kalk Stirrers

#20 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,578 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

My 2012 predictions are:-
this recession will bring a new world order, and a return to Kalk Stirrers

Yeah its a funny old world,i can remember some people saying the same thing about pellets and pearls but who are now not only believers in the method but understand it to a level where they know just how much media they need to run and how much to feed the tank and maintain great balance.
You never know the stirrer may well return,for many over seas it never left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users