• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 ricodea

ricodea

Diatom

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:05 AM

Hi Chris, can you please put my name down by one of the Aussie Platygyra frags, photo 34 (page 7 of the frag thread) 13 each I think one was left.

Thanks Nigel

I think I will stick it on the side of the tank where it's sweepers won't do any damage!

#62 Blacktip

Blacktip

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 957 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:50 PM

I echo steve's comments. Well done guys.

#63 chriszog

chriszog

Copepod

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:32 PM

Thanks gents was a really good night even with the problems you had to contend with. Looking forward to the next one. :(

#64 flashpanther

flashpanther

Diatom

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:57 PM

Hi Guys

The problem was with photobucket not the forum or us ,of all the days they had to have problems they choose fragnight.

I did contact photobucket and told them the situation and they said they were very sorry for the inconvenience but they were having tech problems and there guys were on it as we talk

We will be rescheduling it again very soon ,i think Chris will be posting up info in our options today

If you have any problems with any corals you bidded on pm chriss as hes better qualified to sort this out for you

I would say sorry for any inconvenience over last night but it was worst our end believe me

Hope to see you guys on the next fragnight

jas

Totally gutted. Been waiting for this frag night for months & months now. Nothing worked for me at all so missed anything that did get through to others strangely :(

Andy

#65 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,559 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

Hi all,a quick post to thank all who came in for frag night,its always good to see you all and was a real blast lol,also thanks for the cards and presents,still cant believe i won a prize on a raffle lol.A big thank you to Chris who battled to make the on line frag night work,i think the photo bucket guys could have done with Chris at their end where the problems were lol.
Thanks also to all who took part on line and keep an eye out for a post by Chris on part 2 of the Christmas frag night :) .

#66 SLAPPY

SLAPPY

Killer Whale

• Members
  • 6,794 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

Hi all,a quick post to thank all who came in for frag night,its always good to see you all and was a real blast lol,also thanks for the cards and presents,still cant believe i won a prize on a raffle lol.A big thank you to Chris who battled to make the on line frag night work,i think the photo bucket guys could have done with Chris at their end where the problems were lol.
Thanks also to all who took part on line and keep an eye out for a post by Chris on part 2 of the Christmas frag night :) .

Guess I'll better start digging around the gargae loft for more aquatic stuff for the next raffle then :)

#67 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,641 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Hi Andy

Sorry you missed out on what you wanted ,if you pm me the list you wanted if anyone backs out i will put you on the list for them .

There were problems with photobucket last might that was beyond our control and new all couldn't even view the corals

Chris is Organizing another fragnight between Christmas day and new years as there are a lot of corals we put back for fragnight that didn't even go online due to the issue with Photobucket .

We will keep you all posted as to what night the extended fragnight will take place

yours

jas
untitled.jpg

#68 Matt1001

Matt1001

Diatom

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

nice one i take it were ok to hold off paying untill the next one goes ahead, so they can all go out together!

#69 mojothefish

mojothefish

Copepod

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

nice one i take it were ok to hold off paying untill the next one goes ahead, so they can all go out together!

Thats what i was told yes ,more money to spend lol

#70 chriss

chriss

Killer Whale

• Administrators
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

Yep.

Chris
Posted Image

#71 Marcus Watts

Marcus Watts

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

Guess I'll better start digging around the gargae loft for more aquatic stuff for the next raffle then :)

the night was great guys, cheers to everyone for bringing so much stuff for the raffle, glad it went down well. shame about the bloomin photobucket - does it crash because everyone has to view the picture and then copy it into their reply from their server? how about a thumbnail pic for buyers if it eases the sudden load on the server.

still the good thing is the first frag night of 2011 wont be to long to wait for :)
KEEP A FEW TRUE STARFISH, SAVE THEM FROM BEING DRIED OUT FOR TOURISTS

6x2x2 HOME TANK

#72 petereef

petereef

Copepod

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

the night was great guys, cheers to everyone for bringing so much stuff for the raffle, glad it went down well. shame about the bloomin photobucket - does it crash because everyone has to view the picture and then copy it into their reply from their server? how about a thumbnail pic for buyers if it eases the sudden load on the server.

still the good thing is the first frag night of 2011 wont be to long to wait for :)

Hi guys, this is my first post, thanks to Chris for telling me about this forum and explaining how the fragnights are run, can anyone please tell me how much the postage is when buying on frag nights, kind regards Pete

#73 Matt1001

Matt1001

Diatom

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

have a look here Fragnight Q&A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users