Photo

please read and vote please please please !!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mikerollins

mikerollins

Clown Fish

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

http://opsociety.org.../As_an_Advocate

please click on the link and sign it and also if you can send an email !! after you have done it just put on this thread ( DONE ) so we can all see the support given and maybe just maybe could get in tuch to the orginistation and find out what we all can do to help maybe support this crule brutality !!

EDIT:

If you dont want to sign then could you give your views in why ?? or even what views you have on the situation ???
“Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

#2 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hi m8

Have signed ,

jas
untitled.jpg

#3 markjack

markjack

Diatom

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hi m8

Have signed ,

jas

And me

#4 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,612 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

Have signed,and will happily bump this thread.........

#5 Marcus Watts

Marcus Watts

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:14 PM

eels are equally toxic - very slow growing and store lead and other heavy metals in the flesh.

the flip side of our western thinking is that many cultures around the world eat many mammals and creatures that we would find offensive - monkeys, small song birds, baby seals etc etc. Some cultures hold cows in spiritual reverence, whereas we eat some bit of them most weeks......horses for courses i guess.

and is a dolphin in a large tank any different to a tang in a smaller one? - not really if you are truely honest, ...................big fish, little fish cardboard box
KEEP A FEW TRUE STARFISH, SAVE THEM FROM BEING DRIED OUT FOR TOURISTS

6x2x2 HOME TANK

#6 mikerollins

mikerollins

Clown Fish

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

bump come on we need more people, i shall be giving the people the web address when i am happy theres enough people that have signed it :) and thanks guys for siging it ;)
“Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”

#7 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,612 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

eels are equally toxic - very slow growing and store lead and other heavy metals in the flesh.

the flip side of our western thinking is that many cultures around the world eat many mammals and creatures that we would find offensive - monkeys, small song birds, baby seals etc etc. Some cultures hold cows in spiritual reverence, whereas we eat some bit of them most weeks......horses for courses i guess.

and is a dolphin in a large tank any different to a tang in a smaller one? - not really if you are truely honest, ...................big fish, little fish cardboard box

Very true Marcus but if 200 years ago there was x amount of people eating x amount of a mammal and over the years there is now 20 or more times the number of people eating the mammal but the mammals numbers are lower than they were 200 years ago something has to be done,before there are no mammals.

#8 mrfishy

mrfishy

Tang

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

have signed please have a bump on me :)
What could possibly go wrong !!!

#9 jason@jasonsaquatics

jason@jasonsaquatics

shark with HUGE teeth

• Administrators