3 replies to this topic

#1 freduk

freduk

New Members

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hi all just a quick hello.

I have just come back from seeing Jason and a few other people that where there.

And i must say i am impressed.

The advice given and the time spent is fantastic, seeing exactly what i had and what i am trying to achive.
Even though i thought my ideas were (with my know how) were extreme , i was made to feel these were realistic and even a little primative (yes i am that bad lol)

We have set out a start point Huge thanks to Shaun for helping with the lights :) got a phosphate reduction plan and away ahead.
I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel and not just a salesman with a torch selling me more rubish i don't need.
Once again Thanks to all and Jason will have picture's to add tomorrow (I Hope) :)

#2 shaun

shaun

Mysis Shrimp

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hi all just a quick hello.

I have just come back from seeing Jason and a few other people that where there.

And i must say i am impressed.

The advice given and the time spent is fantastic, seeing exactly what i had and what i am trying to achive.
Even though i thought my ideas were (with my know how) were extreme , i was made to feel these were realistic and even a little primative (yes i am that bad lol)

We have set out a start point Huge thanks to Shaun for helping with the lights :) got a phosphate reduction plan and away ahead.
I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel and not just a salesman with a torch selling me more rubish i don't need.
Once again Thanks to all and Jason will have picture's to add tomorrow (I Hope) :)

Glad to help i was the same when i started out good advice comes by ton from jason and linsey and many other reefers on this forum aswell chriss included

#3 freduk

freduk

New Members

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

couple of pics for the start of the marathon haul lol

Attached Files

#4 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,433 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

Nice looking tank and ime sure you will have a great deal of fun transforming it from how it looks now into a tank like the picture you bought in,but be warned you may change your mind on the finished look of the tank a few times,most of us do lol.
Thanks for adding the pictures,it will be good to see how the tank changes over time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users