4 replies to this topic

#1 Craig @ TMC

Craig @ TMC

New Members

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

Good Morning guys,

Some of you may or may not be aware that we at the Tropical Marine Center have sourced a new type of Live rock we are calling Nano rock.

Simply put this is well covered fiji live rock in specially selected small peices not just solid lumps of bigger bits of rock! It is selected for its interesting shapes, nooks and crannies. This rock comes through well covered with coralline algae and such and is perfect for smaller marine aquariums, nano reefs and aquascaping.
This rock is fully Marine Aquarium Council certified and the only kind of its type!

Please see the few pics I snapped below. It also comes in 10kg boxes. What do you think?!

Attached File  photo.JPG   135.4KB   0 downloadsAttached File  photo1.JPG   116.85KB   2 downloadsAttached File  photo2.JPG   103.18KB   0 downloads

#2 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,496 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

Yeah looks good,great idea as finding rock in good shapes but small can be difficult,should appeal to the nano and small aquarium guys.

#3 Andrew

Andrew

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

How come I can't see the pictures!!?

#4 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,496 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

How come I can't see the pictures!!?

Had the same problem Andrew but they show when replying to the thread lol,not sure why.

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

Had the same problem Andrew but they show when replying to the thread lol,not sure why.

Well this is the message i'm getting: [#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users