• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 debandpat

debandpat

New Members

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

just wanted to say hi to you all, there is 2 of us deb, (me) and pat (the other half) but it will be me usually on here as pat doesnt 'do' forums lol,
well were currently 2 months in to our tank build and are just about wet, were 45 gallons into a 122 gallon tank to be exact, i will do a tank thread when i get to grips with adding pics (10 years on husky forums and its still hit and miss). weve got about 20kg of live rock in the tank that until now has been in the kitchen in a small tank but we couldnt wait any longer so as soon as some of the water went in so did all the equipment and the rock we have here, we have seen lots of strange things that are living on the rock so far and its fascinating. anyway hello guys and im sure i will be around loads asking random questions and looking for advice.

#2 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,559 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Welcome to IR,keep the updates coming and any questions you have just ask away as the guys on here are helpful.

#3 Joey

Joey

Angelfish

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

About time Deb lol, great to have you posting now and as linds said there are loads of people on here that know their stuff so if there is anything you need to know just ask away.
:welcome:

Posted Image

#4 Blacktip

Blacktip

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 957 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

Good to have you here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users