• 10,583 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

Your tanks looking good m8.

#82 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

Nice one mate, I'm getting happier with it now.

For the 1 the Guy wants £225 but I saw the thread that he bought it on about 2 years ago and he only paid £200 so that pee'd me off a tad.

The other is a 2 and he wants £300 but im trying to get it down, think the 2 is the best option, especially if a bigger tank gets aproval!!!! But im thinking price at the moment, Ive had a bit of a blow out last few weeks and im nearly empty for this month.
:sign_lol:

WOW 100 Posts!!!!! :birthday:

#83 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

I also received the GHL Aquaray controllers which cost a small fortune but the IDIOT that sold them didn't send the cables so i have a load of useless controllers!!!!!! :threatenlumber: I have contacted him but got no response so Ive opened a case on ebay's resolution center. :censored2:

Well Still no responce off this guy, but I just got a little email from ebay, Issuing me with a full refund for the GHL TMC controllers!! Winner

Problem is I need a few 0-10v cables any body got any for sale?

:watusi:

#84 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

Just been sat fiddling with salinity and max tank levels when all the lghts started to dim....

then all pumps went wild,

then this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

Sorry about the really Poor video quality!

#86 Blacktip

Blacktip

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

What is that? Lightening mode??

#87 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Yeah it is completly random, at first i wondered what the hell was going on.

Its pretty neet, propper gagget though.

I just ordered my new reactor. Jetstream 2! hopefully get it set up over weekend!

#88 Blacktip

Blacktip

Trigger Fish

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

Well done mate. Bit of a beast that reactor. The 1 is a good reactor. Cant say I've got mine dialed in yet but it is very good. Have you got a peri pump for it?

#89 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

Well done mate. Bit of a beast that reactor. The 1 is a good reactor. Cant say I've got mine dialed in yet but it is very good. Have you got a peri pump for it?

Yeah i have one rated to 6l/h only using the thicker tubes though, its a beast and it can run 24/7.

#90 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Cool lights,JS2 is a very good reactor m8.

#91 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

Cool lights,JS2 is a very good reactor m8.

Ha HA, LEARNING FROM THE bEST????????? :sign_lol:

#92 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Ha HA, LEARNING FROM THE bEST????????? :sign_lol:

On the other hand its toooooo big for your tank so give it to me so i don't have to build one lol.

#93 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

On the other hand its toooooo big for your tank so give it to me so i don't have to build one lol.

:threatenlumber: :censored2: HOW ABOUT SOME LIVE ROCK INSTEAD????? :sign_lol:

#94 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

Give jas a bell,that said i think we may move into selling plastic pipe and pearls instead lol.

#95 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

Give jas a bell,that said i think we may move into selling plastic pipe and pearls instead lol.

Ive just spent another hour rescaping the left side as it looked a bit poo.

Im so happy with it I may scrap the pipe idea :sign_lol: .......will have to see.

I was reading ultimate marine mag this afternoon and its added to my confusion on what lights to go for, you set the idea in my head t'other day about going 10k.... now i see Amazing tanks and the colours are looking amazing with t5's.

I know the growth will be so much better with halides but im in a catch 22 for colour as well.

Ben

#96 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

Im going to reduce the pearls as its stripping my tank of nutrients. so bad my chaeto is starting to loose its colour

#97 lindsay

lindsay

Sponsor

• Members
  • 10,583 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Im going to reduce the pearls as its stripping my tank of nutrients. so bad my chaeto is starting to loose its colour

How many are you running?.

#98 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

I have 500ml in my reactor which is about half what I need, if I go by the product info.

I was thinking to reduce it by half again see how I get on. But then my bio-load on the system is next to nothing at the moment with only 7 fish, 5 of which are small.

#99 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

I have 500ml in my reactor which is about half what I need, if I go by the product info.

I was thinking to reduce it by half again see how I get on. But then my bio-load on the system is next to nothing at the moment with only 7 fish, 5 of which are small.

To be honest the size of my skimmer and with it running inline with my return, the cheato and the corals i cant see the use for pearls at the moment. Would it work to run them only at night? wonder how that would pan out?

any Ideas

#100 Ben Bonell

Ben Bonell

Trigger Fish

• 634 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

Lynds or jas would you do me a favour a put names, the best you can to these corals again please.

Cheers boys

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry for the horrendous pictures, that's the rubbish camera in the iPad............

Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users