Sign in to follow this  
Guest chriss

Interactive Frag Night Thread 13 Apr 10

Cheers all wish i could have made it, have'nt had a great deal of luck lately with courses and then tonight my wife is out and i'm home with my 3 children!

Managed to get some good stuff anyway! :(

Cheers Andrew

Thanks for a good night Guys,,Ben Slappy and To Chris for the hard and stressful night he had .

If you were to see what Chris has to go through on frag nights you wouldn't believe it so a huge thanks Chris hats of to you m8

I just took a look at me PMs guys and see that a good few of you have PMed me ,,sorry for not getting back to you i will do in the morning .

Thanks to all who took part ,,great night

jas

yeh a great night, and agree with you jas on the work chris does for the night. well done again m8

Guest chriss
Can i have a piece of photo 5 and 25 added please

The computer says you already have a piece of 25, sure you want a second?

th_Pic0025_S.jpg

Chris

Guest lindsay
Thanks for a good night Guys,,Ben Slappy and To Chris for the hard and stressful night he had .

If you were to see what Chris has to go through on frag nights you wouldn't believe it so a huge thanks Chris hats of to you m8

I just took a look at me PMs guys and see that a good few of you have PMed me ,,sorry for not getting back to you i will do in the morning .

Thanks to all who took part ,,great night

jas

Again,it was a great night,thanks to all that took part and came in,and to the guys who as always did a cool job of running it.