I found this very interesting 

The different colours in DI I never new about

The water is soft in Cornwall it comes out my main tap around 60ppm which I like 

So I thought I would share this for everyone 😎

Happy reefing 

Very good article about ro water, like their DI resin , also liking the amount they use, maybe increase the amount we use at some point.

Thought you would appreciate it Lindsay.. 

after our chat some time ago I change mine filters every 2-3 months depending on water usage. 

Plus my di when my tds meter goes to 1. 

Yes m8, good article and although I think we are good on our RO unit after watching the video I think I will at some point look into bigger DI resin filters , we have two small pods at the moment but cant hurt to change these out for bigger ones later, it is a good idea to replace the pre filters on a 3 monthly basis as not everything can be measured by the tds meter and regular changes of the pre filters will lengthen the life span of the dearer main membrane , good find on the vid m8. 

http://enews.bulkreefsupply.com/q/rr3s781l2SQ0XI82qSYIHcT5Q1WjUljNrSQZcOJbWF0dC5sYW1iQGxpdmUuY28udWvDiAAM4RfI6tfYuLZtSzBYtNzbwjJGQ

Another good thread I was sent this eve very interesting. 

Im thinking of making a purchase 1 day and for the fact that it changes colour when exhausted is quite impressive. 

What do people think to this? 

Matt 

Yeah very good, looks like the last 3 stage set up works the best and has longer lasting effects which will help with wasting mixed media and save money in the long run.